Properties at Charles Baker Place
Charles Baker Place is a luxury property development of nine cottages, mews and family homes, situated in desirable Bellevue Village, Wandsworth in London.
Charles Baker Place is located near some of the most sort-after schools in London, and next door to outstanding restaurants, open green spaces, and quick transport links into to Central London.
Our family homes have all been recently built, with brand new kitchens and bathrooms, all you need to do is move in. View the floor plans and interior and external features of our five and four bedroom properties still available. We have now sold all of our three bedroom homes.
Our three spacious family homes have five bedrooms and bathrooms over four floors. Each home has also has a versatile basement floor – ready to become a gym, media or children’s rumpus – as well as secure, off-street parking and a garden studio.
1 Charles Baker Place
5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms (4 ensuite), 2 Reception rooms, Kitchen/Dining Room, Utility room, Garden Studio, 3 Balconies, Garden
2 Charles Baker Place
3 Charles Baker Place
Four spacious bedrooms and bathrooms over three floors, with the master bedroom on the top floor, large open plan living, kitchen and balcony on the second and large double bedrooms on the lower floor, offer flexible living solutions for families young and old.
4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms (2 ensuite), Reception, open plan Kitchen/dining, 3 terraces
4 Charles Baker Place – Sold
6 Charles Baker Place – Sold
Traditional on the outside, modern on the inside. Enjoy the cosy cottage look, with the modern open plan lifestyle, with a huge opening dining, living and kitchen space downstairs and three large bedrooms and bathrooms on upper floors. Ideal for couples, sharers and young families.
7 Charles Baker Place – Sold
8 Charles Baker Place – Sold
9 Charles Baker Place – sold
- All houses will be freehold and each one will own a single share in the Freehold Management Company for Charles Baker Place
- There will be an annual service charge for each house (approximately £450 per annum) to maintain communal areas
- Each house will have one private parking space within the gated courtyard.
- All measurements have been provided by a third party and any purchaser must satisfy themselves with the accuracy of these, prior to purchasing a property.
- All prices quoted above exclude the contents of any of the show houses.
- Resin bound gravel with stone set borders to courtyard with electrically operated main gates
- Timber decking to terrace areas
- Cedar clad garden rooms for 1, 2 and 3 Charles Baker Place
- Landscaped gardens
- Bicycle parking
- Allocated parking for each house, with additional garage and studio room to 1 Charles Baker Place
- Custom designed kitchens with stone worktops and glass splash-backs
- Bianco taps
- Appliances by Miele and Siemens including; electric oven, black glass Induction hob, large capacity fridge/freezer, dishwasher
- 1,2 and 3 Charles Baker Place has the additional Miele and Siemens appliances in the Kitchen and Utility room of; wine cooler, coffee maker, Dornbracht tap, down draught extractor, washing machine and separate dryer
Bathroom and shower rooms
- Fittings from Villeroy and Boch, Duravit and Saneux
- Crosswater taps and mixers
- Heated chrome ladder towel rails
- A combination of natural stone, porcelain and glass mosaic tiled finishes
- Independently controlled electric underfloor heatingto all principal bathrooms
- A mix of Custom made and Duravit cabinetry
- Lighting designed by Chester Row Interiors
- Trimless plaster in down lights,
- 5 Amp circuits to all principal rooms
- Brushed steel light switches throughout with dimmers where appropriate
- Prewired for audio visual and alarms
Heating and Hot Water
- Independent condensing gas boilers
- Flat panel radiators to 1,2 and 3 Charles Baker Place
- Nest thermostatic controls to all radiators
- Megaflow mains pressure systems
- Bio ethanol fires where fireplaces allow
- Italian built-in wardrobes in every room
- Wide plank grey oak engineered floors to reception areas
- Large format porcelain tiles to bathroom/shower rooms
Please note that the above is subject to change without notice but represents the general level of specification of finishes. If you have any questions about the finishes or features in our properties please contact us.