Our mews properties offer flexible living for growing families over three floors.
Don’t miss out on our final mews property, comprising of four large double bedrooms, three bathrooms, three spacious terraces, large open plan living area, high specification kitchen, and a grand hall entrance.
Whether you are looking to be near some of Wandsworth’s top schools, welcoming back your adult children, requiring space for your parents, or downsizing from a much larger property, the mews at Charles Baker Placegivese you the opportunity to create a home unique to your needs.
Download floor plan (pdf)
1652 SQ FT / 153 SQ M
Available now Contact us to arrange a viewing
4 Charles Baker Place – Sold
6 Charles Baker Place – Sold
- All houses will be freehold and each one will own a single share in the Freehold Management Company for Charles Baker Place
- There will be an annual service charge for each house (approximately £450 per annum) to maintain communal areas
- Each house will have one private parking space within the gated courtyard.
- All measurements have been provided by a third party and any purchaser must satisfy themselves with the accuracy of these, prior to purchasing a property.
- All prices quoted above exclude the contents of any of the show houses.
- Resin bound gravel with stone set borders to courtyard with electrically operated main gates
- Timber decking to terrace areas
- Landscaped gardens
- Bicycle parking
- Allocated off-street parking for each house
- Custom designed kitchens with stone worktops and glass splash-backs
- Bianco taps
- Appliances by Miele and Siemens including; electric oven, black glass Induction hob, large capacity fridge/freezer, dishwasher
Bathroom and shower rooms
- Fittings from Villeroy and Boch, Duravit and Saneux
- Crosswater taps and mixers
- Heated chrome ladder towel rails
- A combination of natural stone, porcelain and glass mosaic tiled finishes
- Independently controlled electric underfloor heatingto all principal bathrooms
- A mix of Custom made and Duravit cabinetry
- Lighting designed by Chester Row Interiors
- Trimless plaster in down lights,
- 5 Amp circuits to all principal rooms
- Brushed steel light switches throughout with dimmers where appropriate
- Prewired for audio visual and alarms
Heating and Hot Water
- Independent condensing gas boilers
- Flat panel radiators to 1,2 and 3 Charles Baker Place
- Nest thermostatic controls to all radiators
- Megaflow mains pressure systems
- Bio ethanol fires where fireplaces allow
- Italian built-in wardrobes in every room
- Wide plank grey oak engineered floors to reception areas
- Large format porcelain tiles to bathroom/shower rooms
Please note that the above is subject to change without notice but represents the general level of specification of finishes. If you have any questions about the finishes or features in our properties please contact us.